“Seeking Solutions, Building Business”
Appropriate Dispute Resolution
Tiernan Mediation provides Appropriate Dispute Resolution Solutions
in response to the groundswell of demand from the community for
cheaper and more effective means of settling differences.
Mediation is good for business
We encourage parties to identify and concentrate on their business
needs and interests.
A fast cost effective and constructive alternative to court
We believe that early and effective mediation and communication
techniques allow businesses to overcome potentially destructive
disputes in a timely and cost effective manner thereby enabling
businesses to concentrate on getting on with “core business”.
Facilitation and Business Planning
We help businesses in conflict to explore ways to constructively
build or rebuild their business relationships whether internal or
external. Successful businesses find ways to effectively move past
destructive and distracting disputes so as to concentrate on
important business. They keep in sight the purpose for forming
business relationships in the first place. Tiernan mediation
facilitates parties to seek solutions for mutual benefit. We
consider mediation to be much more than “bargaining”.
Improving communication and removing barriers
We help parties to:
- Communicate effectively
- To understand and identify their business interests
- To understand the other party’s concerns interests and
- To set goals and to prioritise
- To negotiate in accordance with their identified interests
- To generate constructive and creative options, and
- To develop realistic solutions reflecting their identified goals.
Tiernan Mediation is committed to complying with the professional
and ethical standards set by:
- The Law Institute of Victoria’s Specialisation and Mediation
- LEADR’s Standards set for ADVANCED Mediators
- National Alternative Dispute Resolution Advisory Council’s
- (NADRAC) National standards and
Ethical Guidelines for
+61 3 9947 4541
+61 3 9642 4558
200 Queen Street.
Melbourne. 3000. Australia.