disputes generally revolve around contract issues, misrepresentation
and Trade Practices Act or Fair Trading Act issues. There are issues
- Representations regarding the takings of the business
- The description of the business and assets of the business
- The state of repair of plant and equipment
- Compliance with notices or orders served on the business
- proprietor or the property owner
- Zoning and Planning approval to conduct the business
- Intellectual property rights including trademarks, business
- names, recipes and processes
- Employee entitlements
- Restraints of Trade and ownership of customers
- The lease of business premises and security of tenure
can facilitate agreement on the terms of the contract so that the
deal can proceed. Sometimes an early intervention with a
confidential mediation can be more productive than a protracted
correspondence war which can lead to misinterpretation and insult.
Usually the parties are desperate to get into or out of a
business. Mediation can satisfy this sense of urgency. A face to
face negotiation can deal with the issues openly and quickly.
If the issues arise after settlement mediation is a quick and
effective means to deal with the dispute.
Speak to a mediation expert
Often the best way to get the answers you need is to speak to an
expert. Click here to contact one of our
mediation experts via our contact forms or please call us on +61 3
Organise an initial consultation
A face-to-face consultation gives you the opportunity to discuss
your mediation issue with professionals who deal with and resolve
these issues on a daily basis.
It gives you a chance to ask any questions you may have and for a
member of our team to gain background and provide you an insight
into the issues that you are facing.
For more information please call us on +61 3 9947 4541 or send us an
email@example.com. We are here to help you resolve
Family Lawyers Australia