Workplace and management disputes include:
- personality disputes;
- disputes relating to pay and promotion;
- dysfunctional teams, lack of teamwork, and unhappy team
- interdepartmental disputes;
- bullying and prejudice;
- non adherence to business plans and lack of leadership;
- underperformance, conflict, workloads, fraud and dishonesty,
- poor communication;
- Poor collaboration between teams and poor delivery on
- The flow on effect of performance reviews, warnings,
- disciplinary action and
These disputes are as much about management and communication as
they are about legal rights.
In dealing with these sorts of disputes Michael draws on his
experience as a Director of Peninsula Health, his management
experience and understanding of governance issues, and his Business
Law and litigation experience, to make him an effective mediator and
These disputes are ideal for mediation or intervention of a 3rd
party at an early stage before parties assume entrenched positions
or take legal action.
Unresolved management disputes tend to be destructive,
distracting and polarizing.
Mediation, particularly early intervention, can benefit both
management and individuals by:
- assisting management to clarify, communicate and implement
- sound management principles to get
the business back on
- overcoming personality issues, perceptions and
- clarifying parties’ common goals;
- breaking deadlocks with the intervention of a skilled and
- respected outside party;
- improving understanding of different management and
- personality styles;
- by identifying and clarifying the advantages of diversity in the
- helping individuals to focus on their career priorities;
- helping all parties to learn from mistakes;
- assisting organizations to design an effective dispute
- resolution system for the future.
Where to now?
Speak to a mediation expert
Often the best way to get the answers you need is to speak to an
expert. Click here to contact one of our
mediation experts via our contact forms or please call us on +61 3
Organise an initial consultation
A face-to-face consultation gives you the opportunity to discuss
your mediation issue with professionals who deal with and resolve
these issues on a daily basis.
It gives you a chance to ask any questions you may have and for a
member of our team to gain background and provide you an insight
into the issues that you are facing.
For more information please call us on +61 3 9947 4541 or send us an
firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you resolve
Dance Classes Melbourne